Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Animation Thesis (click the image to watch it)

Ok, PUPPET CYCLING was officially released on the 2011 Spring Show, the Academy of Art University festival.

I'm pretty fascinated with all new ideas I applied and developed during three tough years. Thanks for the support of all directors and instructors who were excited about the project! Special thanks to Tom Bertino!

My thesis idea was not to make one more CG short film just like many others, changing the story but keeping the same 3D process. I wanted to create something new, mixing a real sock puppet with CG arms and legs, so I would have a completely free sock puppet, able to do whatever he wants! All this experimental process started back in 2008.

After many plannings, animations and compositing I got the result just like I wanted!



No comments:

Post a Comment